Video Game Challenge | Seven Female Characters [2/7] - Midna
“If you are a wielder of power, as you claim… I will risk everything to deny you!”
There’s been an incredible, overwhelming glut of really great Steve/Bucky stories in the wake of Captain America: The Winter Soldier. Of the ones I’ve managed to read so far, here are a few of my favorites.
- lost my fear of falling by wistful_joy (Gradual, gorgeous post-Winter Soldier recovery with the best ending anyone could ever have come up with. Pretty and perfectly-paced).
- what we find in the telling by faberga (Steve tells people about Bucky Barnes. Poignant and lovely and so beautifully written).
- To make bright and clear your path by lanyon (Utterly gorgeous scenes from Bucky’s fragmented, but healing, mind. The best characterization in all the land.)
- Take this pulse with you by honeypuffed (Bucky listens to Steve’s heartbeat. Spans seventy years, from pre-WWII, to post-Winter Soldier. Lovely).
- Bed and Breakfast by pizzacakes1234 (Bucky recovers and Steve tries to help. Desperately beautiful imagery).
- Soft Spot for the Hell Raisin’ Boy by ifeelbetter (Bucky gives Sam tips for the care and feeding of one Steve Rogers. Funny and well-written and fun).
- there is thunder in our hearts by beardsley (Steve and Sam take Bucky on a trip. Bucky’s re-learning himself and they’re re-learning each other. Melancholy and stunningly-written).
- you wanted a taste of it by haipollai (Body-swap. Steve’s looking for Bucky and finds him in the most unexpected way. Painful and gorgeous with just the loveliest ending).
- It’s Not Home Without You by DaftPunk_DeLorean (Bucky shows up at Steve’s apartment. Perfect, soul-wrenching hurt/comfort).
- the cold calculus of war by occamstireiron (Bucky, still very much the Winter Soldier, tries to figure out why Steve Rogers is wasting all his time on a broken asset. Gorgeous and sad).
- young hearts, out of our minds by junko (The post-Winter Soldier fluff we all need. Steve and Bucky being adorable dorks)
BLACK PEOPLE WILL DANCE TO ANY BEAT
Black people turn any beat into a raw ass dance
Models have to have dead face when they walk the runway. Gina Torres is smiling like she is the most bestest ever in that dress (and she is)
PAVONI Couture Fall/Winter 2013
Sam is still very invested in Steve’s musical education.
[This picture is brought to you by all the Sam x Steve fanmixes I’ve been listening to and the fact that I really needed a break from my thesis.]
I saw this before and IT GOT BETTER.
I need one.
This is pretty much the best thing ever.
Raúl Esparza by Matthew Karas
so maybe its not technically valentine’s day anymore but i wanteD TO DRAW SOMETHING and i bet that my shep, kira, wouldn’t be a big fan of holidays so kaidan would go out of his way to get her in the holiday spirit and it usually ends up working probably so
these dont even look like him
Well, when Picasso was starting out, cameras were becoming really popular, and traditional portraits of people were becoming really obsolete because of this. So a lot of painters at this time were trying to figure out how to keep people’s attention (this is how we got the impressionists and popartists). I’m pretty sure the story goes that Picasso went to some museum or show that displayed art from different countries and he was absolutely fascinated by the harsh angles and exaggerated features African masks. So he took inspiration from that and began to work on his own style- Cubism.
And there’s your art history of the day ^.^
i figured out who keeps sending all the anon hate on here
#According to my research of human social interactions #reverting to name calling suggests you actually find my ears attractive #and are attempting to mask that attraction #through the use of a derogatory statement. #Your method of flirtation is immature #yet I find I am pleased by your admiration. #Therefore respectfully I wish to invite you to dinner #if you are otherwise unoccupied this evening. #Captain. #tag stories #vulcan flirting 101 #spock #space husbands (museaway)